Keystone Architecture, Inc., a Cordogan Clark Company based in Lafayette, Indiana, is seeking to hire a full-time registered architect with a minimum three years of experience to assist with our diverse portfolio of projects and clients in K-12, Higher Education, Corporate/Commercial, Retail/Hospitality, and Multifamily projects.
Applicants must be willing to relocate to the Lafayette area.
Candidates need to possess:
- Experience using Revit as a design platform.
- Solid understanding of a wide range of computer applications used in a professional design office: Photoshop, InDesign, 3D, etc.
- Experience in working in an office/professional setting and using Microsoft Office products.
- A strong work ethic and a drive to exceed client expectations.
- Preferably a solid experience as a design architect with ability/experience to grow into a project manager.
- Indiana license or ability to obtain an Indiana license through reciprocity agreements.
Duties will include:
- Design of commercial and government building projects.
- Conceptually working to develop new building and renovation designs.
- Coordinating with a multidisciplinary project teams throughout the design process.
- Production of Construction documents.
- Attend client meetings and design review meetings and take notes.
- On-site construction administration and site inspection visits to assess the quality of
- Manage a project team from schematic design through construction.
Keystone Architecture is an expanding company, offering opportunities for advancement and professional growth.
We offer excellent benefits, including health care and health savings accounts. Salaries are competitive, and commensurate with experience
Please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com