Project Architect (3 - 5 Years Of Experience)
What We Are Looking For
Who We Are
Keystone Architecture is a full-service Architectural and Engineering firm passionate about creating better environments. We seek a full-time architect with a minimum three years of experience to assist with our portfolio of K-12, Higher Education, Corporate/Commercial, Retail/Hospitality, and Multifamily projects. Keystone Architecture is a Cordogan Clark Company based in Lafayette, Indiana, with a diverse clientele statewide. Applicants must be willing to relocate to the Greater Lafayette area.
- Proficiency with Revit as a platfrom for design and project documentation.
- Familiarity with a range of computer applications used in a professional design office, such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Bluebeam, and Microsoft Office products.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Design and construction experience with the ability to grow into a Project Manager.
- Indiana license or ability to obtain an Indiana license through reciprocity agreements, or active pursuit of licensure via experience and testing.
- Design of educational, commercial, and government building projects.
- Project delivery from programming and design through documentation and construction.
- Coordinating with multidisciplinary teams during all project phases.
- Participation in client and design review meetings.
- On-site construction administration and site observations to assess the quality of the work.
Keystone Architecture offers opportunities for advancement and professional growth. We offer excellent benefits, including health care and health savings accounts. Salaries are competitive, and commensurate with experience.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format to email@example.com